Less Work, More Passion
Job Positions: Graphic Designer, Video Editor
Job Description: We are looking for people who can create great graphics and videos for our content on the website and social media.
No. Of Vacancy: 2 (1 Graphic Designer, 1 Video Editor)
- The candidate must have expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (for Graphic designer), and Adobe Premier Pro (for video editing).
- The candidate must have knowledge of sports content around the globe.
- The job requires the candidate to work under pressure situations and within time limitations. Therefore, the candidate must have the ability to adapt as well.
- The candidate must have their own set of required systems and software as well.
- He/she should be ready to know about learn and adapt according to situations.
Pay Structure/Salary: Salary will be decided upon agreement with the selected candidate.
Work From Home– Yes
Swiss Open 2023: Malvika Bansod reaches the women’s singles main draw
The Indian women’s doubles pair of Gayatri Gopichand and Treesa Jolly, who reached the All Open England in Birmingham last week, crashed out in the first round of the Swiss Open 2023 on Tuesday.
Tottenham News: Spurs face Mauricio Pochettino dilemma as Daniel Levy draws up manager shortlist
Antonio Conte appears to be on borrowed time at Tottenham after his latest outburst, with Mauricio Pochettino the undeniable fan favorite
Man Utd News: Sir Jim Ratcliffe ‘impressive and sophisticated’ in approach to buying Man Utd with INEOS set to make a new bid
Sheikh Jassim will make a second bid for Manchester United on Wednesday after a Qatari team visited Old Trafford for talks last week, British billionaire Sir Jim Ratcliffe also held meetings last week.